Life and Medical Sciences Research Division
Clinical Medical Science Unit
- Diabetes and insulin secretory defects
- Role of ß-cell dedifferentiation on the ß-cell failure of patients with Wolfram syndrome.
- DBP signaling is imprtant for the glucose-induced insulin secretion, especially after first meal ingestion.
- "Effect of inhaled short-acting beta-2 agonist (procaterol) on physical activity of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease"
- Separation and manufacturing technique of functional food and biopharmaceuticals
- Analysis of drying process for functional food
- Thermodynamic analysis of hydrophobic chromatography by isothermal titration calorimetry
- Diffusion behavior of PEGylated proteins in ion exchange chromatography
- Enzymatic reaction processes using liposomal systems immobilized with enzymes
- Preparation of multiple enzymes-catalyzed reaction systems in liposomes
- Calcium carbonate formation using carbonic anhydrase reaction and lipid membranes
- Control of thermal stability of enzyme molecules using fine droplets
- Protein delivery technology using surfactant nanoparticles
- Design of electrolyte materials for Li ion battery based on "ion solvation"
- High toughness ion gel using a tetra-armed poly(ethylene glycol
- Li ion solvation cluster in room-temperature ionic liquids
- Ion solvation and reaction thermodynamics in an electrolyte solution for Mg ion batteries
- Development of multi-photon absroption probs for fiber laser excitation
- Identification of somatic mutations in ERα-positive breast cancer using deep sequencing technologies
- Real-time change of neural activity in the hippocampal CA1 before, during, and after the exposure to emotional episodes
- Aggregation analysis of human genes causing neurodegenerative diseases in yeast
- Analysis of genes causing chronic skin disease psoriasis in yeast
Mechanical Informatics and Medical Engineering Research Division
Mechanical Engineering Unit
- Diagnostic imaging; medical-engineering collaboration
- Numerical analysis of guidewire/catheter in intravascular treatment
- Estimation method of three dimensional position and posture for cervical spines using X-ray image
- Study on parameter identification of the focal cooling device for a living body
- Numerical model of a red blood cell for estimation of dynamical deformation
- Identification of viscoelastic constitutive relation for soft tissues based on experiments
- Study on biomechanical simulation of knee joint during gate cycle by using inverse dynamic analysis
- FEM simulation of compression fracture in thoracolumbar transition vertebra
- Head impact simulation using 3D brain model considering material properties of each part of the brain.
Information Science Unit
- Extraction of pulmonary arteries and creation of tree structures for naming of pulmonary vessels using thoracic CT images
- Detection of spiculations for small peripheral lung cancers on chest CT images
- A study on Modeling post-mortem change of organs using post-mortem CT images of miniature swine
- A method to generate CT images after lung lobectomy by using FEM for preoperative chest CT images
- A classification method of lung nodules by the Deep Learning